FREE DELIVERY Over £100
£46.00– Sold Out
MOISTURISER FOR DEHYDRATED SKIN
Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Rich Day Cream is a 98% natural-origin moisturiser enriched with Neroli Essential Oil, Botanical Oil, Shea Butter and Baikal Skullcap Root Extract to intensely hydrate and illuminate normal to dry skin.
This product used to be called 'Hydra Floral Anti-Pollution Rich Day Cream.' Decléor is updating their packaging.
Neroli Bigarade Hydrating Rich Day Cream is a 98% natural-origin moisturiser to intensely hydrate and illuminate normal to dry skin. The creamy rich texture enriched with Shea Butter melts upon application and is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin comfortable with a silky finish.
The skin is intensely hydrated all day, nourished and immediately smoothed, feeling suppler and bouncier. Its complexion looks fresher and luminous.
This 98% natural-origin cream combines Decléor’s hydration hero active: Neroli Essential Oil, with Shea butter, Jojoba Botanical Oil and Baikal Skullcap root extract to soothe dry skin and tugging sensations.
Suitable for normal to dry skin.
PHARMACEUTICAL QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - PROFESSIONAL FORMULATION - OPTIMAL TOLERANCE 98% NATURAL-ORIGIN FORMULA: the remaining 2% of ingredients ensures the texture and the preservation of the formula. The outer box is made of material from well-managed, FSC®-certified forests and other controlled sources (FSC® is dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worldwide and helps take care of forests for future generations). The jar is glass. Please recycle where available.
Note: French name on pack: Creme Riche Neroli Bigarade
What result can you expect?
*Clinical test on 24 women.